For almost 40 years, Tryba has been designing, manufacturing, and installing custom-made frames for windows, doors, and bay windows. The company produces 3,500 windows every day in its 15 European factories and has more than 300 sales outlets in Europe. All Tryba frames are produced in their own factories and the company offers a 30-year guarantee on all its products.
Being able to adapt
We were asked by Tryba to optimise the SEO of their website and to bring several functional improvements to it, such as a newsletter subscription form and social network integration. The main difficulty was to adapt to the way the older site worked while aiming to achieve a performance gain and a greater speed of execution of tasks.
The Tryba website, developed using Drupal 8, is available in two languages (French and Dutch), and we carry out maintenance on it regularly.
- Presentation of the product catalogue with technical specifications;
- The listing of all the Expert Centres;
- A form to request a quotation and take an appointment;
- Management of the site in 2 parts (B2B and B2C)
- The presentation of ongoing promotions.
Maintenance and evolution
Since Tryba first came to us, we have constantly sought to improve all aspects of the company's website: from SEO (search engine optimisation) to the complete redesign of its various sections.
Our first task was to reduce the loading time of the site as much as possible. To achieve this, we analysed the existing interface and made a few adjustments to improve its speed and user experience. We did all this without affecting content management on the B2B or B2C interface.
In addition to assignments relating to maintenance and optimisation, Tryba also calls on us for the deployment of various developments on the site, such as the redesign of the homepage or the creation of specific content to present ongoing promotions.
Want to know more about our work with Tryba?
- Reference to the brand's pages on social networks;
- Addition of a newsletter subscription form;
- Added the Paragraphs library functionality, making it possible to duplicate instances of a single text block in different pages;
- Addition of a specific page to present ongoing promotions.