To get started
We are looking for a DevOps (m/f) to strengthen our team!
Becoming a member of the WebstanZ team means being part of a committed Drupal agency with a passion for quality web design.
As a DevOps, you will support our projects by designing, managing and maintaining our hosting platforms and internal infrastructure, while ensuring the security and scalability of our solutions. You will be in charge of the constant improvement of our platforms and the deployment of new features. The modernity of our solution is in your hands!
Sound exciting, right ? Then join our team of enthusiastic developers, dedicated to offering the best to their customers, in a healthy, open, and, above all, fun work environment!
In collaboration with your team, you will ensure the proper deployment of client projects. You provide support and expertise to your colleagues on their issues related to environments.
You research, document and implement the deployment of new features or platform updates. You ensure the stability and reliability of our hosting environments. You review the latest architecture documentation and literature to support the improvement and growth of our products and services.
You implement and use DevOps best practices and methods, and contribute to the implementation of ambitious platforms:
- Product catalogs
- Community sites
- Customer areas
- Custom development, interaction with third party services (ERP, CRM...) via API
What does your job look like?
- Every day, whether in person or remotely, you participate in the daily scrum meeting (a solid breakfast beforehand is always a good idea). Then, you take note of your tasks of the day (mails, tickets,...) and you do your magic !
- You manage the creation of backups, the installation of updates,...
- You document the processes used internally and keep this documentation up to date
- You write CI/CD pipelines (gitlab ci)
- You write ad-hoc bash scripts for the needs of customer projects
- You perform infrastructure maintenance (proxmox - lxc container using Debian)
- You support your colleagues in setting up and managing their local environment as well as any request related to other environments
- You create new tools to simplify the work of your team
- You share your thoughts on team collaboration strategies (when using Git)
- You set up and maintain specific environments for clients
- You set up environments for new projects
- You take care of the deployment of code on customer environments
- You are responsible for debugging the environments
- You manage VMs on Google Cloud
- You deploy containers on Amazon Kubernetes Service
- You write custom Dockerfiles
- You are in charge of the configuration of external services (CDN, WAF, ...)
- You participate in the continuous improvement of our internal processes
- You actively participate in the company's projects, whether it's about its evolution, the reinforcement of its pillars, the decoration of the offices or the organization of a Mario Kart tournament.
Your added value
- You are stress resistant and dealing with emergencies is not a problem for you
- You master the use of Linux, MySQL, Apache, Docker and Kubernetes.
- You know Proxmox VE, or you are not afraid to learn how to use it
- You like challenges and, more specifically, finding solutions to complex requests
- You speak French and English
- You think first and foremost about the interest of the users
- You like customer contact and are enthusiastic about leading workshops
- You work independently and like to take initiatives
- You are curious and don't hesitate to go and see what is being done on the web
This is a plus...
- If you know all about network security
- If you have notions of back-end development
Do you have other skills? Writing, business development, project or client management, cooking or building skateboards ramps? We'll find a way to make the most of them.
What we offer you
- A full-time job, meal vouchers and reimbursement for your commute to the office
- Numerous challenges with varied and more than motivating projects.
- A dynamic team of experts with whom you will have the opportunity to improve your skills both professionally and personally.
- A pleasant work environment in our modern offices of the WCCM, just in front of Mons train station.
- A competitive salary, flexible working hours between teleworking and office work, and compensatory days off.
- Motivated colleagues, who work seriously but without taking themselves too seriously and who appreciate fun team moments (aperitifs, restaurants, chocolate and coffee breaks).
- Well-known clients and large-scale projects.
- Participation in conferences/camps to improve your skills. The better you are, the better we are.
- An agency that offers trust, flexibility and responsibility to its employees while respecting their work-life balance, allowing them to progress faster, be happier and more efficient.
Sounds good, doesn't it?