We are currently looking for a Drupal Back-end developer to join our team.
If you are our future Drupal Back-end developer, you will be in charge of designing and building sites on PHP 7, POO / MySQL platforms, but also of creating and building sites on Drupal 9 (and 10 in the near future):
- E commerce
- Intranet, extranet
- Community sites
- Interaction with ERP/CRM
As a member of the WebstanZ team, you will work in a committed Drupal agency with a passion for quality web design. Our services include web consulting and development, as well as hosting and maintenance. We are experts in the fields of web design, user experience and ambitious websites.
A team of colleagues motivated to deliver quality service through collaboration and challenge: that's who we are in a nutshell. We believe that the energy we devote to enriching the group's experience is valuable to clients and staff. We are ambitious, as a team, with our customers and partners. And we believe that giving our people confidence, flexibility and responsibility means they can grow faster, be happier and more effective.
What you do
- Be part of the development team and work mostly in partnership with a front-end developer.
- Take care of site maintenance, site building and content management.
- Develop WebServices, discover new external APIs and use standardised protocols (JSON, XML, CSV, etc.)
- Take responsibility for the entire project, from the creation of functional and technical specifications, design and technical modelling to the implementation and deployment of the project and its maintenance.
- Collaborate on a day-to-day basis with the team (made up of designers, integrators, developers, project managers, etc.);
- Actively participate in the company's projects, its evolution, the reinforcement of its foundations, the office decorations or the organization of a kicker tournament.
What you bring
- Knowledge of the Drupal CMS, the symfony framework and the creation of custom modules are assets.
- You know Git, drush, composer, drupal console, Search API Solr and REST ? even better!
- You are versatile, curious and you like to research and propose original solutions.
- You work independently and like to take initiatives.
- You think first and foremost about the interests of the end customer
- You have references in the field of website design and development
Do you have other skills? Writing, business development, project or client management, cooking or building skateboards ramps? We'll find a way to make the most of them.
What we bring
- Lots of challenges and exciting work;
- A team of web experts with whom you will have the opportunity to improve your skills;
- A motivated team that works seriously but without taking itself too seriously and that enjoys good team moments (aperitifs, restaurants, chocolate and coffee);
- Well-known clients and major projects;
- Participation in conferences/camps to improve your skills. The better you are, the better we are;
- An agency with an open and trusting mindset, full of flexibility. We are committed to empowering our people while respecting the work-life balance
To conclude, your daily job is to come to work, smile, say hello, participate in the daily scrum meeting (a solid breakfast beforehand is always a good idea) and then, take note of your tasks (mails, tickets,...) and do your magic.
Sounds good, doesn't it? Now what? Do it!
Start by contacting us here. Then we'll talk about CVs and anything else you think we should know.