We are currently looking for an EXPERIENCED backend developer to join our team.
Your main task is to work on the development of our marketing automation solutions for our internal use first and for our clients later.
You will build the tools and processes necessary to integrate reusable marketing automation solutions (https://www.mautic.org) into websites developed by WebstanZ. You will work in partnership with our business and marketing analysts who will identify customer needs and translate them into "User Stories". Together, you design the future user experience for visitors to our clients' websites.
You must also quickly assimilate the Drupal CMS in order to foresee the interactions between the two solutions and develop the missing pieces of the puzzle.
Among other things, you will build the solutions (PHP/JS) that will allow you to :
- Build audiences, identify site visitors and automatically classify them into segments (Apache UNOMI, AI, SQL, Analytics...);
- Build content templates by audience segment and make them manageable via the CMS;
- Dynamically display content according to the visitor concerned;
- Build and test user journeys;
- Push content to visitors via multiple channels: email, sms, push notifications (web and mobile);
- Building landing pages and associated call to actions.
- You have a lot of technical challenges ahead of you and you are at the centre of a lot of data from different technologies (Drupal and Mautic).
You also contribute to client projects as a general Drupal backend developer within an experienced team.
As a member of the WebstanZ team, you will work in a committed Drupal agency with a passion for quality web design. Our services include web consulting and development, as well as hosting and maintenance. We are experts in the fields of web design, user experience and ambitious websites.
A team of colleagues motivated to deliver quality service through collaboration and challenge: that's who we are in a nutshell. We believe that the energy we devote to enriching the group's experience is valuable to clients and staff. We are ambitious, as a team, with our customers and partners. And we believe that giving our people confidence, flexibility and responsibility means they can grow faster, be happier and more effective.
What you do
- Leading the implementation of our marketing automation (and user experience) solution;
- Participate in projects for our clients as a backend developer;
- Day-to-day collaboration with the team (consisting of creatives, integrators, developers, project managers, ...);
- Actively participate in the company's projects, its evolution, the reinforcement of its foundations, the office decorations or the organization of a kicker tournament.
What you bring
- Your basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, JS, Jquery - Obviously!
- But above all your knowledge of PHP POO, Mysql, JSON, RESTful webservices, scripting;
- Your experience with CMS (Drupal is ++ ) and/or PHP frameworks (Symfony ++) and marketing automation solutions (Mautic is ideal but hubspot or other solution is already great).
- A certain vision of the challenges to overcome when implementing a marketing automation plan
- Your organisational skills and your ability to build innovative solutions;
- Your analytical skills and perseverance in solving problems;
- Your motivation to take on our most ambitious challenges and your ideas to add your own personal touch;
- Your ability with the versioning software Git and your understanding of Agile and Scrum methods are obviously essential;
- Do you have knowledge of AI? This will certainly be an additional asset;
- Your proficiency in English (written and spoken);
- Your ability to adapt to changes.
Do you have other skills? Writing, business development, project or client management, cooking or building skateboards ramps? We'll find a way to make the most of them.
What we bring
- Lots of challenges and exciting work;
- A team of web experts with whom you will have the opportunity to improve your skills;
- A motivated team that works seriously but without taking itself too seriously and that enjoys good team moments (aperitifs, restaurants, chocolate and coffee);
- Well-known clients and major projects;
- Participation in conferences/camps to improve your skills. The better you are, the better we are;
- An agency with an open and trusting mindset, full of flexibility. We are committed to empowering our people while respecting the work-life balance
To conclude, your daily job is to come to work, smile, say hello, participate in the daily scrum meeting (a solid breakfast beforehand is always a good idea) and then, take note of your tasks (mails, tickets,...) and do your magic.