Echo is a brand of the Japanese group Yamabiko, which has been developing and manufacturing garden tools for professionals for over 75 years. With these products, the company is now focusing on cordless tools for home use.
The Garden+ range includes the latest generation of cordless tools: chainsaws, lawnmowers and hedge trimmers. All have been designed and manufactured to meet the needs of gardening enthusiasts, whether they are beginners or experienced.
A catalogue for the European market
The goal of the website is to introduce the new range of Garden+ cordless garden tools to the European market. The catalogue site, which will initially feature ten or so products, will evolve into an e-commerce solution that will allow European consumers to place orders and have them shipped to their homes.
The European market means several languages. This is why we have built the site with 16 different languages, which will evolve to support more languages in the future.
In addition to the catalogue, we have developed a section for users to register the product they have just purchased and thus benefit from an extended warranty. This space is also dedicated to distributors and dealers who need to access a private area to manage the data of registered users.
- Presentation site for Echotools garden tools, with product catalogue;
- Creation of mock-ups and design after workshop;
- Administration area for product registration by the user;
- Administration area for the distributors/dealers (management of registration data);
- Multilingual: site in 16 languages;
- Highlighting of videos of the different personae;