The chèques entreprises?
Since 2017, aids for training, advice and coaching for Walloon entrepreneurs have been combined in the so-called "cheques entreprises". This funding aims to promote entrepreneurship or growth. They must generate added value for the Walloon economy. The cost of the services provided by certified companies is therefore shared between the beneficiary and the Walloon Region.
Several topics are available on the platform to benefit from the cheques entreprises, and we are already approved for digital maturity and growth.
Since 2020, the health crisis has changed the behaviour of consumers and businesses. Following the various lockdowns, their digital practices have become particularly strong. It was therefore necessary to evolve, which is why Europe has released €20 million to support Walloon SMEs in their renewal. A new topic was therefore created in January 2022 on the cheques entreprises platform: recovery through digital technology. We have just been awarded the label for this theme!
This means that you can benefit from public funding if you hire us for a diagnosis or a strategic action plan. It would be a pity to miss out on such a serious boost!
The article below talks about the cheques entreprises related to the new digital recovery action. Another article will be written shortly to talk about cheques entreprises in general.
The new measures, for whom?
These cheques entreprises are intended for SMEs, start-ups and ASBLs whose head office is located in Wallonia, and are accessible via a single virtual portal.
- SMEs and start-ups with fewer than 250 employees and an annual turnover of less than €50 million.
- ASBLs with an economic purpose, subject to VAT and engaged in an activity consisting in offering goods or services on a given market.
- The following sectors are excluded: fishing, aquaculture, primary production of agricultural products.
The new measures, for what?
The new cheques entreprise (digital recovery) allow you to be supported on two levels (a third one in a few months):
- Diagnosis: we help you to conduct an initial audit of your company's digital situation in terms of digital maturity (e-commerce or digital positioning) and/or cybersecurity (securing tools and data protection). We will then establish a list of your needs and areas for improvement.
- Strategic action plan: Following the diagnosis, we will set up an action plan to rethink your digital positioning (communication plan, referencing, etc.), imagine or improve your e-commerce in relation to digital applications, or correct the security of your tools.
- Strategic implementation (in project): The ultimate phase of the project is the implementation of the action plan. Design, development, referencing, integration of digital tools and securing your data. This phase should be activated during 2022.
The new measures, how much?
The public support is up to 90% with maximums for each of the phases:
- 1900 € ex. VAT and 950 € ex. VAT/day max. of assistance for the diagnosis
- 5700 € ex VAT and 950 € ex VAT/day max. for the action plan
How does it work?
You can apply for the diagnosis and strategic action plan now by following the steps below:
- Register on the platform using your ID card.
- You will then have access to a dashboard from which you can enter your requests.
- Fill in the fields related to your application: objectives, planning and agreement.
- The file is then submitted to the administration for verification, and you will be notified of its approval within 5 working days.
- Pay your share and the project can start!
Below is a video explaining the general operation of cheques entreprises.
You can also contact us and we will take care of your application on the platform. Please note that the measure will end in August 2023, so don't wait too long!