Soco.be is a website offering a catalogue of new and used cars for sale. It lists around a thousand cars of 35 different brands for all budgets (up to 30% cheaper than if bought through a dealer). It also gives private individuals the option to sell their cars there, and to find a Soco site near them.
With more than forty years of experience, this Belgian company sells more than 500 cars every month and has 30,000 customers.
Making it possible to find the perfect car
The main requirement of the site is that it list all the cars available for sale. In order for this to be done as clearly as possible, the user must be able to sort the cars using filters such as brand, price, mileage, fuel and, of course, whether they are new or used. These filters should be present on all product pages to facilitate navigation.
Once a choice has been made, the potential buyer must be able to book the car, take out an option on it, or simulate a loan for its purchase (with or without a recycling premium). Site users must also have a dedicated space if they wish to put a car up for sale. They must also be able to easily find information about the nearest sales outlet (opening hours, address, telephone number, and email address).
- Showcase site for the company Soco.be;
- Creation of mock-ups - Design improving the visibility of existing content;
- Tool for encoding and presenting cars;
- Car catalogue;
- Ability to book a car, take out an option on it, and/or simulate a loan;
- Page dedicated to the sale of a private individual's car;
- Multilingual site;
- Information pages;
- Contact form with an interactive map to locate Soco centres.