We are currently looking for a front-end web developer to join our team.
If you are our future new integrator, you will be in charge of the integration (html, css, js) of complex and modern designs for web projects, using best practices in an agile and user-friendly environment.
As a member of the WebstanZ team, you will work in a committed Drupal agency with a passion for quality web design. Our services include web consulting and development, as well as hosting and maintenance. We are experts in the fields of web design, user experience and ambitious websites.
A team of colleagues motivated to deliver quality service through collaboration and challenge: that's who we are in a nutshell. We believe that the energy we devote to enriching the group's experience is valuable to clients and staff. We are ambitious, as a team, with our customers and partners. And we believe that giving our people confidence, flexibility and responsibility means they can grow faster, be happier and more effective.
What you do
- Integration of complex and modern designs for ambitious web projects;
- Interventions in projects for our clients in your capacity as integrator;
- Participation in meetings to bring your experience as an integrator into the web creation process;
- Collaborate on a day-to-day basis with the team (made up of designers, integrators, developers, project managers, etc.);
- Actively participate in the company's projects, its evolution, the reinforcement of its foundations, the office decorations or the organization of a kicker tournament.
What you bring
- Your knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3;
- Your perfect knowledge of the concepts of Responsive Design, Mobile-first;
- Your sensitivity to design and UX/UI issues;
- Your knowledge of Gulp, Webpack and the SCSS pre-processor (at least experience with LESS or SASS);
- Your ability with Git versioning;
- Your experience with a framework like Foundation, Bootstrap,...;
- Your motivation to discover Drupal;
- Your willingness to integrate and work in a team;
- Your knowledge of English (at least passive);
- Your ability to adapt to changes.
Do you have other skills? Writing, business development, project or client management, cooking or building skateboards ramps? We'll find a way to make the most of them.
What we bring
- Lots of challenges and exciting work;
- A team of web experts with whom you will have the opportunity to improve your skills;
- A motivated team that works seriously but without taking itself too seriously and that enjoys good team moments (aperitifs, restaurants, chocolate and coffee);
- Well-known clients and major projects;
- Participation in conferences/camps to improve your skills. The better you are, the better we are;
- An agency with an open and trusting mindset, full of flexibility. We are committed to empowering our people while respecting the work-life balance
To conclude, your daily job is to come to work, smile, say hello, participate in the daily scrum meeting (a solid breakfast beforehand is always a good idea) and then, take note of your tasks (mails, tickets,...) and do your magic.